We’ve seen historic changes to the domestic automotive sector in recent years, and similar pressures affect many other players with off-shore production increasingly difficult to compete with.
Meanwhile, maintaining a seamless supply chain is crucial, and costly global recalls can be catastrophic. Within the workforce, high-level technical skills remain a key focus, yet other non-technical skills are becoming increasingly vital to keep innovative and competitive in a dynamic marketplace.
How we can help
- Coaching, mentoring and training project staff
- Reviewing and optimising projects
- Managing the sale and acquisition of companies
- Managing production of units aligned to customer demands
- Managing support equipment for aerospace and telecommunications industries
From divestments to process streamlining, our experience in the manufacturing industry includes numerous and varied roles.
- Planning of time and cost (TSA) to separate two manufacturing companies
- Programme directorship of two concurrent ~$50m divestments
- Coaching project and divisional management staff
- Product and project management of manufacturing of telecommunications test equipment
- Design and manufacture engineering and project management of aerospace special to test and ground support equipment
- Review and enhancement of $1b+ defence capability building projects