The shift in the energy model, from supply of electricity to servicing power storage devices and solar panels has seen significant change across the sector. With pricing set by regulators and based on maintenance estimates, and high regulatory constraints around the provision of wholesale and retail services, providers have an increasingly tight framework within which to run a profitable entity – tightly intertwined with fluctuations in income caused by changes in usage behaviour.
How we can help
- Establishment of portfolio management framework and project / programme delivery model
- Set up of Microsoft Project Server
- Programme management of technology improvement programme
- Establishment of PMO
- Optimisation of IT Service Management Framework and operating model
Our extensive experience in the utilities sector spans many years and covers key roles in complex transformations.
- Review of portfolio of projects across gas, electricity and water in both wholesale and retail markets
- Establishment of portfolio framework and provision of portfolio management services
- Coaching and mentoring of executives and project staff
- Interdependency review and critical path planning
- Establishment of continuous improvement plan
- People capacity and capability assessment
- Programme management of key transformational projects
- Setup and implementation of Microsoft Project Server