With rapidly developing technology affecting the collection and management of intelligence, as well as standard practices within numerous industries, regulators must stay abreast of the evolving landscape. Add to this the watchful eye of ASIC on cultural issues within the financial planning and insurance industries, and the pressure is mounting.
Historically, regulators have faced challenges of low maturity in portfolio, programme and project management, eroding the ultimate value of initiatives.
How we can help
- Enhancement of project management framework and alignment of in-flight projects to meet with new governance and control frameworks
- Establishment of a change management framework and support to executives in hiring change managers into new roles
- Management of business critical IT failures (CritSit) to successful full service restoration and business as usual operations.
Our proven experience in the regulatory sector ranges from the complex and large-scale to urgent recovery.
- Development of large federal agency portfolio and project governance framework
- Roll out of federal and state government project, programme, change and portfolio management methodologies
- Management of critical technology situation to stability